DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We collect and store Personal Data you submit when you register on this website, or make a purchase. We will ask you to input and will collect personal details such as your name, email address, billing address and telephone number. The type and level of information requested will depend on the services you use (for example, whether you are simply browsing the website or making a purchase).
HOW WE USE THIS DATA
Personal Information provided or collected via this website or otherwise will only be used or disclosed for the following purposes:
- to process the registration of your account and maintain your account
- to provide you with customer service, manage any order that you place with us and to address any complaints you may have
- for statistical purposes to improve the Website and its services to you
- to monitor and/or keep records of our e-mail and other communications with you
- to send you information about our products and services (unless you have asked us not to)
- to process payments or refunds, to protect against or identify possible fraudulent transactions, and otherwise as needed to manage our business
HOW TO OPT-OUT
By registering, you will be given the option to receive updates on new products, news, special offers, events of interest and promotions. You can choose not to receive marketing communications from us at any time by:
- using the unsubscribe facility in an e-mail or other electronic communication from us
- changing your email preferences within your registered account
- sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
When contacting us, please specify the email address that you would like to be unsubscribed from (if it is different from the email from which you have contacted us). We will remove you from our marketing lists as soon as is reasonably practicable after you opt out.
HOW WE SHARE AND STORE PERSONAL DATA
We may share your Personal Data with certain service providers who provide services for us or perform administrative or marketing activities on our behalf, or who develop, host or maintain the website. These service providers may be granted access to some or all of the Personal Data you provide or we collect. Such service providers will be restricted from using the Personal Data you provide other than as is reasonably necessary to perform their services for us. We may also use service providers to assist us in aggregating and anonymising such information, so that it does not include any information from which any individual can be identified. In circumstances where BEATRICE PERRY LIMITED sells all or part of its business, your Personal Data may be transferred to the purchaser.
Your Personal Data may be transferred and stored outside the European Economic Area and be processed by staff who work for us or for one of our suppliers outside the European Economic Area. By submitting your Personal Data, you are agreeing to this transfer, storing or processing.
ACCESS TO, OR UPDATES TO PERSONAL DATA
You can ask us to update, correct or provide you with a copy of the Personal Data we hold about you. Any request for a copy of your Personal Data may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing this to you. You can make a request by writing to email@example.com.
There are four main types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of a website. They include, for example, cookies that enable users to log into secure areas of a website or to purchase goods online.
- Analytical/performance cookies. These cookies allow the tracking and analysis of users’ website performance. They allow website operators to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around a website when they are using it. This helps to improve the way a website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise website users when they return to a website. This enables website operators to personalise content for users, greet them by name and remember their preferences.
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record visits to websites, the pages users visit and the links they follow. This information is used to make websites and the advertising displayed on them more relevant to users’ interests. Information gathered by these cookies may be shared with third parties for the same purposes.
MANAGING YOUR COOKIE SETTINGS
Most internet browsers give you the option to refuse the setting of all or some cookies (more information on changing your browser settings is available on the Information Commissioner’s Office website here). However, if you block cookies, some of our Website features or services may not function properly or may not be fully available.